Saturday, May 30, 2015

Painting Outdoor Furniture with a Spray Gun

Happy Saturday everyone! 
Yesterday I spent some time trying out a new spray gun by Wagner 
to paint all the vintage wire garden furniture I recently bought.  
I decided to try making a video, so this is what today's post is all about. 
I will be posting more about just how I did spray with Chalk Paint 
and what I learned for those that might be interested.  
Spraying furniture is the way to go! I got this set done in no time, 
and it looks gorgeous out there this morning!
This set was an old vintage set that didn't look so pretty when I found it on Craigslist.
Now it looks amazing!  See how I did it by clicking on the play arrow below.


 photo signature_zpsxi5q1w6r.png

7 comments:

  1. That is a very pretty set and looks so nice and fresh since your refresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched the video and wow that looks so much easier than spray paint or using the chalk paint with a brush for these types of projects!! I just asked Hubby where I can get that spray gun!?
    Also you look like Heather Locklear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a REAL sprayer!!!! That looks great! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You make it all look so easy and effortless, love how you roll your sleeves up and just get busy......always fun to see your amazing projects! Is it really that easy to use????? You have me dreaming of a few projects of my own:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a real paint saver! After all the pieces dried did u apply a top coat to preserve the pieces from the elements?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this looks amazing. Love watching you do this! I have a set on my patio right now that needs a lift…may give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! As a decorative painter, I am a big fan of spray paint. I just spray painted a collection of family photo frames all high gloss white to go down an upstairs hallway. All clean and fresh like your furniture! xo Leslie

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...