Thursday, September 27, 2012

Annie Sloan's First Chalk Paint Tutorial Video


Photo courtesy of Janet Metzger,  The Empty Nest.
I have had the great pleasure of taking Annie Sloan's USA Tour 
class instruction this past April~as well as getting to hang out
with Annie afterwards for a dinner in her honor.
Its when I decided I had to open a shop to sell
her fabulous paint!  I offer workshop instruction now
in my shops in the Boston Mass area~
Would you like to "meet" Annie and watch
her in action painting and waxing?
Here is Annie Sloan's first video tutorial on Chalk Paint.
and I am thrilled to bring it you here~
its about as close as you are gonna
get to this brilliant lady~until her next 
USA tour, that is~enjoy!

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Thank you Amy for sharing.
    Kristy @ 4 the love of WOOD

    ReplyDelete
  2. She makes it look so easy. I am dying to try it, may try a chest for my daughters room. Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love the sound of the sand paper! my favourite part. She is just simply brilliant at this. Thanks for sharing this Amy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing and I agree she makes it look so easy but oh, how wonderful it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that is so helpful----I am even more excited to try this paint. Somehow somewhere I gotta find some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great video! I just watched the whole thing and am more obsessed than ever to give this a shot! Wonderful product...she makes it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie is so inspiring! She makes it look so easy. I watched all thee videos!
    It must have been so thrilling to spend time with Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome video! Thanks for sharing, Amy. I could watch her work magic with her paint all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great video Amy!....Annie is amazing...truly enjoyed watching her incredible techniques...thanks Amy and have a great weekend!!!....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everbody is so full of puppy dogs and kittens about how great the video is.
    When I click on it.....a message comes up that says.....
    "you are not authoized to access this file".
    Are you guys messing with me?
    HOW COME MY ipad WON'T LET ME VIEW THE #%€ THING???

    ReplyDelete
  11. OKAY EVERYBODY!
    Don't worry!!!
    I got the video to work!!!
    Amy.....she really slathers on that dark wax!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing this today, Amy! It WAS great to watch the master in action. She made it look so quick and effortlessly simple! I was surprised to see how much dark wax she applied....but wow....what a beautiful difference it made in the final look! I can see I'm going to have to invest in a couple round brushes..... :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...